10 real estate marketing tips to beat competitors guide, Online property advice, Home sales tips
10 Real Estate Marketing Tips to Beat Competitors
17 August 2021
Truth be told, your customers are looking for more than simply buying your listings. They seek lifestyles. Consequently, if you market your real estate listings based only on specs and data, it might fail to serve its purpose. So if you aim to remain in the huddle and make your mark, it is time to do away with trial and error gimmicks and focus on developing quality marketing plans using unmissable visuals and available technical assistance.
10 Real Estate Marketing Tips to Beat Competitors Guide
Below are 10 of my reliable marketing elements to ensure a call-back from customers.
- Form Interior and Exterior 3D Renderings –Time works against the seller. Befriend architecture visualization to create 3D renderings of the inside and outside of the listings. It essentially incorporates extraordinary illustrations using photographs with a good composition, realistic lightings, and relevant decor. Your buyer will be able to imagine the place as their new home.
- Develop 3D VR Panoramas – 360 photographs and virtual tours have gained significant momentum since potential buyers can interact with your listings before actually paying a visit. A survey (https://digitalintheround.com/virtual-tour-statistics/) proved that virtual tours increase buyer interest in a business listing by two-fold.3D VR panoramas cater to a voluminous demographic and geography for more people to visit your listings. Virtual tours can be imbedded in drivebuytech to enhance listing marketing.
- Use 3D Animations for Social Media – Social media is an efficient marketing tool for almost every sector, including real estate. You can choose platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Watching 3D animations on social media builds an emotional connection between buyers and listings. These videos use visual and sound aids to convey the story of the listing. Check out Agent Elite pricing.
- Trust Virtual Staging – Grant customers a preview of a fully furnished and decorated home using virtual staging. It will help you save big bucks and your valuable time as opposed to physically staging the property. Clear the space of unnecessary or cluttered items and create an inviting atmosphere throughout the house for your marketing imagery. Take a look at How2invest.
- Invest in Floor Plans and Drone Photography – Resort to technologically advanced drones to photograph your listings impeccably. These tools help highlight aerial photography, mapping, aerial surveillance, site inspection, quicker data collection, and efficient UAV data processing. With extensive and intelligent use of drone photography, not only will you be outshining the competition but also catering to the needs of your clients better.
- Run paid Instagram promotion – Today, more than one-eighth of the 7.7 billion peopleuse Instagram, and it is well suited for real estate marketing for various reasons. It eases the process of showcasing properties while combining location data and geo-targeting. Moreover, it taps into many demographics and geographies and offers sophisticated campaign targeting options. Invest in real estate ads over Instagram to build interest, inspire action, and close sales for your real estate businesses.
- Inculcate Story-telling – Marketing expert Seth Godin stated, ‘People buy stories, not stuff, and it is stories that spread, not stuff.’ When your listing has a story to it, buyers feel connected on the first visit. Real estate agents are well-known when they go a step further than simply stating the facts about the listing.
- Single Property Websites – A unique single-property website markets the home to potential buyers as they can view all the required information and photos in one place. Investing in single property websites will help you manage the potential leads and their responses well and help customers schedule a showing with a click.
- Perfect Presentability – To make a lasting impression, schedule a cleaning session of the listing before showcasing it to potential clients, be it virtually or in person. The home should be spotlessly clean inside and out. Brownie points if you can manage groomed landscaping and floors! Potted plants are your best friends here.
Hopefully, these marketing ideas will help boost your presence in front of potential leads. I suggest relying on Styldod’s 3D rendering services to turn your listings into powerful assets and create visuals that take your real estate marketing to the next level.
Rahul Agarwal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkart. He’s your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor.
Comments on this guide to 10 real estate marketing tips to beat competitors article are welcome.
Carlsberg Central Office, Valby
Design: C.F. Møller Architects
photograph : Adam Mørk
Carlsberg Central Office Valby
Telluride Glass House, Telluride
Design: Efficiency Lab for Architecture
photograph : Josh Johnson
Telluride Glass House
Comments / photos for the 10 real estate marketing tips to beat competitors advice page welcome