How to apply for PMP Certification Exam, Assignment writing tips, Online student work guide
How to apply for PMP Certification Exam?
13 Oct 2022
In order to apply for the PMP certification application, you must first meet the eligibility requirements set by the Project Management Institute (PMI). These include having a certain amount of professional experience in leading and directing project tasks, as well as completing an accredited project management education program. Once you have met these requirements, you can then proceed with submitting your application online.
What is the PMP Certification Exam?
The PMP Certification Exam is a four-hour, 200-question exam that is taken by project managers who wish to become certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The exam covers the five project management process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined in PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Who is eligible to take the PMP Certification Exam?
To be eligible to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam, you must have either a four-year degree or a secondary degree with at least 5,000 hours of project management experience. You must also have 35 hours of project management education.
What are the benefits of taking the PMP Certification Exam?
There are many benefits to taking the PMP Certification Exam, including:
- Increased Earning Potential: Passing the PMP Certification Exam can help you earn more money. In fact, according to the Project Management Institute (PMI), those who hold a PMP certification earn 20% more than their non-certified counterparts.
- Improved Job Security: With a PMP certification, you’ll have an edge over other job candidates who don’t have one. This can lead to improved job security and opportunities for advancement within your company.
- Enhanced Professional Reputation: A PMP certification can help you build credibility and respect among your peers. Having this credential can make you more attractive to potential employers and help you open doors to new career opportunities.
- Greater Job Satisfaction: The knowledge and skills you gain from preparing for and taking the PMP Certification Exam can help you find greater satisfaction in your job. This can lead to a more positive outlook on your career and improved job performance.
- Increased Employability: If you’re looking for a new job, having a PMP certification can give you a competitive edge when applying for positions. Many employers prefer or require candidates to have
How to apply for the PMP Certification Exam?
The Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is one of the most respected and well-known certifications in the project management field. Earning your PMP can open doors to new career opportunities, help you command higher salaries, and give you the skills and knowledge to successfully lead projects.
If you’re interested in becoming a PMP, the first step is to apply for the certification exam. Here’s a quick overview of the application process:
- Go to the PMI website and create an account.
- Once you have an account, log in and click on the “Apply for Certification” link.
- Select “Project Management Professional (PMP)” from the list of certification exams.
- Read through the information about the exam and click “Next.”
- Complete the application form, including your personal information, work experience, education, and so on.
- Pay the application fee (currently $555 for PMI members and $725 for non-members).
- Print out or save a copy of your confirmation page for your records.
You will then be registered for the next available testing window and will be able to schedule. More about the author
What is the passing score for the PMP Certification Exam?
The passing score for the PMP Certification Exam is 80%.
The PMP certification exam is a challenging but rewarding way to demonstrate your project management skills. By following the tips in this article, you can give yourself the best chance of success on the exam. Good luck!
Comments on this How to apply for PMP Certification Exam article are welcome.
Higher Education Building Design – architectural selection below:
University Property Articles
Syvälahti Education Centre, Turku, south west Finland
Design: Verstas Architects
photograph : kuvio.com
Syvälahti Education Centre Turku
Comments / photos for the How to apply for PMP Certification Exam page welcome