Los Angeles Office Architecture, Californian Commercial Property Designs, LA Architects, Architecture Images

Los Angeles Office Buildings

Key L.A. Commercial Property in Southern California, south west USA Real Estate Developments

page updated Dec 4, 2019

Los Angeles Office Developments

Contemporary Los Angeles Office Buildings

Apr 7, 2019
BCG Office Interior, North tower of City National Plaza, Downtown Los Angeles
Architects: ShubinDonaldson
BCG Office Interior in LA
photograph : Benny Chan
BCG Office Interior

Oct 19, 2018
Thaxton and associates office and retail building, 11338 Moorpark St, North Hollywood, California
Design: Griffin Enright Architects
Thaxton and associates office and retail building
picture from architect
Thaxton and associates office and retail building
This discrete exterior and interior renovation reinvigorates an existing generic 6,000 square foot mixed-use building by engaging the sidewalk while creating a dynamic presence in this studio city community.

Oct 10, 2016
Unite Here Health Office, Echo Park
Design: Lehrer Architects
Unite Here Health Office
image Courtesy architectural practice
Unite Here Health Office
The design challenge for this healthcare office was updating an aging, dank, disconnected 1960s facility, re-energizing a business’ culture and espirit d’corps.

Key Recent Los Angeles Office Buildings

LA Office Architecture

This page contains a selection of major Los Angeles office building designs, with links to individual project pages. We’ve selected what we feel are the key LA Buildings, California: additions are always welcome.

May 18, 2011
Net Zero Building
Design: HOK / Vanderweil
Net Zero Building, GSA Office Los Angeles
image from architects
Net Zero Los Angeles Building
The retrofit design process reduces the building’s overall energy demand by 84% while generating the remaining 16% on-site. The design uses atria and light wells to bring daylight into workspaces, integrated louvers for natural ventilation, a new facade with 35,000 sqft of photovoltaic film, 30,000 sqft of rooftop solar collectors, and office equipment operated by a cloud computing system.

Feb 17, 2010
ESRI Headquarters Building, Redlands
ESRI Headquarters Los Angeles
picture from architect
ESRI Headquarters

Los Angeles Office Architecture

LA Architecture Designs, alphabetical:

Aug 3, 2007
9900 Wilshire Building, Beverly Hills
Design: Richard Meier, architect
Beverly Hills development
picture from architect
Beverly Hills development

Sep 16, 2009
Herbalife Los Angeles Offices
Design: HOK Architects
Herbalife Offices Los Angeles Herbalife Los Angeles Offices Herbalife Los Angeles
image Courtesy architecture office
Herbalife Offices
The global nutrition and direct selling company earns Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification for the environmentally-friendly design of its offices at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles. The LEED® rating system is run by the U.S. Green Building Council, and measures sustainability of buildings.

More Los Angeles Office Buildings online soon

Office Buildings

Location: Los Angeles, Southern California, United States of America

Los Angeles Buildings

Contemporary Los Angeles Architecture

L.A. Architecture Designs – chronological list

Los Angeles Architecture Tours – architectural walks by e-architect

Los Angeles Architecture Designs : key buildings with images

Los Angeles Architect Offices : Practice Listings

LA Architecture : news + key projects

Los Angeles Building Designs : A-J

Los Angeles Buildings : K-Z

The Archer School for Girls Campus Masterplan, 11725 W Sunset Blvd
Design: Parallax Architects
The Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles
image © Parallax Architects/Shimahara Illustration
The Archer School for Girls

Redevelopment Project for The Center for Early Education, La Cienega Boulevard / Clinton Avenue, West Hollywood
Architects: Johnson Favaro

CEE – Center for Early Education West Hollywood building
photo : Benny Chan
CEE – Center for Early Education West Hollywood

American Office Buildings

New York Office Buildings

LA Houses

Californian Buildings

Office Building Designs

Buildings / photos for the Los Angeles Office Developments

LA Commercial Architecture page welcome