Villamartin property in Costa Blanca, Eastern Spain homes, Spanish residence guide, Mediterranean villas
Why might you be interested in property in Villamartin
24 September 2022
Villamartin is a small town located on the Costa Blanca, in the province of Alicante. The city began to develop actively in terms of tourism and real estate back in 1972 and now there are several thousand houses and apartments here, which attract tourists and foreign investors.
New residences and detached villas are constantly emerging on the market, and the demand for property for sale in Villamartin is growing every year. The reason for this is a good location, modern infrastructure and golf courses surrounding the city. Among those who choose real estate in this place are successful people who want to get a comfortable and measured life on the seashore and those who want to enjoy the surrounding nature, local culture and cuisine, but at the same time not leave their familiar surroundings.
The majority of the population in Villamartin is made up of English-speaking Europeans, the percentage of which has been increasing in the last 10 years thanks to immense popularity of the tourism sector in Spain. Many families, having come here once on vacation, have decided to stay here permanently or invest their money in renting out housing. That is why a once small urbanization, more resembling a village, has become a completely modern city with a developed infrastructure and a huge annual influx of tourists.
What are the benefits of buying apartments and houses in Villamartin?
Tourists and investors want to buy property in Villamartin for many reasons. We have included here only the most attractive features for foreigners, the reasons why they prefer Villamartin to all other options. This list includes the following:
- Large selection of apartments and houses. Almost two hundred options as of 2022 including apartments, penthouses, villas, bungalows, duplexes and other types of housing in the primary market (new) and several hundred housing options in the secondary market (pre-owned). Different prices, views from the windows, locations and other features will allow you to find a good property with prices between € 130,000 and € 800,000.
- High quality infrastructure. The small town has everything you need for a comfortable life. Street cafes and restaurants, government agencies (schools, hospitals, police and fire stations), shops and stalls, squares and public transport, and most importantly – high-quality roads and a convenient location, which allows you to get to any destination in the city in a matter of a few minutes.
- Huge selection of entertainment and attractions. Everything you need for your leisure time is present in one small town. For example, there is the Villamartin golf course of the same name, and the province’s largest shopping and entertainment complex La Zenia Boulevard is located just 5 minutes from the city center. For lovers of outdoor activities, there are cycling and walking routes across the most beautiful places in the city. For example, you will definitely appreciate the Orihuela Costa promenade with unforgettable views of the Costa Blanca. For those who like to sunbathe and spend their day in warm sea, there are as many as 6 kilometers of beaches, the vast majority of which are sandy and equipped with everything necessary for entertainment and comfortable rest. In the city itself, there is a large number of attractions and various entertainment venues, bars and clubs. Residents of Villamartin of any age and lifestyle will not get bored here!
- Mild climate. The weather typical of the Mediterranean coast is suitable for hot weather lovers. In summer, the average temperature is between 26 and 28 °C, while in winter it rarely drops below -10 °C. You will enjoy here almost 300 sunny days a year with practically no cloudy weather and heavy rains. All this guarantees an endless tourist season and lack of any discomfort.
How to find a property in Villamartin?
There are two main ways to find the right property in Villamartin, Costa Blanca. The first is independent search, a visit to Spain, the search for an interpreter and a lawyer. Choosing this way, you will be responsible for each stage, which will require a certain investment of time, money and effort. At each stage, you will be looking for a person who is a professional in his field with a good reputation to be trusted.
The second way to find property in Villamartin is to contact a real estate agency. The active development of the tourism market in Spain has provoked a rapid growth in the number of agencies that sell houses and apartments, so you can easily find the right one for yourself. In this case, agents will be the ones to spend their time and effort, and not you. A good agency will take care of everything, including services such as:
- Free property selection and client consultation.
- Assistance with arrival in Spain and settlement during the visit.
- Providing an interpreter who speaks Spanish.
- Legal assistance at all stages up to the signing of the contract of sale.
- Assistance with applying to the bank for a mortgage.
Which of the options to go with – only for you to decide. In any case, we wish you to find your dream home in Villamartin as soon as possible and start enjoying life in sunny Spain!
Comments on this guide to Villamartin property in Costa Blanca, eastern Spains article are welcome.
Contemporary Architecture in Spain – architectural selection below:
Spanish Architecture Designs – chronological list
Cordoba Architecture Walking Tours
Jané Winestore, Tarragona
Architects: Chu Uroz & Carmelo Zappulla
photograph © Adrià Goula
Jané Winestore in Tarragona, Costa Dorada
La Pobla de Vallbona Social Center, Valencian Community, eastern Spain
Architect: Alberto Facundo
photograph : German Cabo
La Pobla de Vallbona Social Center in Valencia
Top 5 best Mediterranean resorts
Adding authentic Mediterranean flair
Mediterranean Academy of Architecture Event
Comments / photos for the Villamartin property in Costa Blanca, eastern Spain advice page welcome