International Architecture Drawing Competition 2021, Archue Architectural Contest 2021
2nd International Architecture Drawing Competition
5 Mar 2021
Architecture Drawing design contest
Archue – A complete Architecture Platform presents ‘2nd International Architecture Drawing Competition’.
The second series of competition celebrating the talent of architecture and design students and young professionals through a single drawing.
This architectural competition is limited to architecture and related design fields such as interiors, product design etc.
At Archue we truly believe in the power of a drawing to communicate and represent more than what you see on the surface and are excited to judge an array of innovative and high quality works.
You can submit any drawing be it an axonometric, Isometric, 3D render, Visualisation or Sketch. Drawings can be related to any domain.
* Prize money is totally dependent on the registration of the total entries received which is then distributed on the basis of total participation. A percentage allocation of the total amount is done as 30% of the total amount is given to the winning entry up to 1000$ and 20% of the total amount is given to the runner up entry up to 500$, 10% up to 250$.
- Participants have to submit a single drawing in JPEG format with its description not more than 100 Words in a PDF format.
- Participants also have to mention their Instagram account in the submission description pdf with each team mate details and email ids. (For example: Archue – @Archue_ (firstname.lastname@example.org).(Optional)
- Participation can be done in teams as there can be one or more people involved in the creation of a drawing, maximum up to three peoples.
- Also you have to tag our Instagram Account ( @ archue_ ) ( # archue ) by uploading the drawing you have submitted by your Instagram Account.
- Submission has to be mailed at email@example.com
SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION:
Gonzalo Lopez and Diana Cristobal are founders and partners at knit-knot architecture, an international award-winning architecture collective founded in 2013. Gonzalo is also a Faculty member at Pratt Institute in New York and is currently pursuing a PhD in Urban Planning and Design from the Polytechnic University of Madrid (ETSAM). Diana is an Adjunct Professor at Barnard College in New York and a PhD candidate in Architecture at Princeton University”.
FOR REGISTRATION LINK:
Click Here For Indian Nationals Only: https://rzp.io/l/drawingofyear1
Click Here For Foreign Nationals Only: https://rzp.io/l/MOIinternational
To download Complete Brief:
CONTACT AND FOLLOW US:
International Architecture Drawing Competition information / image received 050321
Drawing of the Year Competitions
Architectural Drawing Competitions – selection:
Drawing of the Year 2021 – Archisource
Drawing of the Year 2021 Archisource Competition
Drawing of the Year Competition 2017
Drawing of the Year 2017 Competition
Drawing of the Year Competition 2016
Drawing of the Year 2016 Competition
Eye Line Architecture Drawing Competition
image : Tuan Jie Hu
Eye Line 2016 Competition
”Passages” – Competition for architectural drawing
Architecture Drawing Competition – spaceimage : Henning Larsen Foundation
Alan Dunlop Architect
image courtesy of architect
Edinburgh School of Architecture First Year Student Projects
image courtesy of Daniel Lomholt-Welch
Second Year Student Projects at Edinburgh School of Architecture
Current Architectural Competitions Selection
Tomb of Waste Architecture Competition
30 May 2020: Standard registration deadline
31 May 2020: Submission deadline
‘RETHINK: 2025’ Design Competition
Call For Submissions: Sustainable Revolution
WAF / PechaKucha ‘Isolation Transformed’ Design Competition
Kaizhou New City International Young Designer Competition, Sichuan, China
Comments / photos for the International Architecture Drawing Competition page welcome