Photodemic Architecture Photography Competition, Covid-19 Architecture Contest 2020
Photodemic Architecture Photography Competition 2020
21 Sep 2020
Photodemic Architecture Photography Contest
PHOTO DEMIC (Story of Pandemic through lens)
Archue – A complete Architecture Platform presents ‘PHOTO DEMIC Architecture Photography Competition’. Capturing the journey of spaces through Pandemic.
After the Covid-19 pandemic situation arises, lots of things got changed, public places become deserted, street furniture is empty, lots of buildings are changed to quarantine centre.
We at Archue truly believe in the power of a lens to communicate and represent more than what you see on the surface and are excited to judge an array of innovative photos capture through the lens by architecture enthusiast.
What you have to submit?
You have to submit one photograph that powerfully communicates a journey of a space or the experience of those who inhabit it impacted due to Covid-19. It can be located anywhere in the world and portray any style of architecture, historic to contemporary.
* Prize money is totally dependent on the registration of the total entries received which is then distributed on the basis of total participation. A percentage allocation of the total amount is done as 40% of the total amount is given to the winning entry up to 650$ and 30% of the total amount is given to the runner up entry up to 450$.
– Participants have to submit a single Photograph in jpeg format with basic description.
– Participants also have to mention their Instagram account in the submission description. This is optional in case you don’t have any Instagram account.
– Participation can be done in teams (Maximum two per team) as there can be one or more people involved in the creation of a drawing.
– Also you have to tag our Instagram Account (@archue_) (#archue) by uploading the drawing you have submitted by your Instagram Account also tagging all other participants.
Submission has to be mailed at [email protected]
Click Here For Indian Nationals Only: https://rzp.io/l/PHOTODAMIC1
Click Here For Foreign Nationals Only: https://rzp.io/l/photodamic
Rory Gardiner is a London based editorial & Architecture photographer.
To know more about jury visit at http://rory-gardiner.com/
Edmund Sumner is a renowned architectural photographer based in London. For the past 20 years, he has been collaborating with leading architects, publishers, editors, and curators at
a global level. To know more about jury visit at https://www.edmundsumner.co.uk/
Mail: [email protected]
Photodemic Architecture Photography Competition information / image received 200920
Current Architectural Competitions Selection
Pandemic Dwelling – Home in times of Pandemic design contest
Tomb of Waste Architecture Competition
‘RETHINK: 2025’ Design Competition
Call For Submissions: Sustainable Revolution
WAF / PechaKucha ‘Isolation Transformed’ Design Competition
Kaizhou New City International Young Designer Competition, Sichuan, China
Comments / photos for the Photodemic Architecture Photography Competition page welcome