Faena House Condos for Sale in Miami Beach, Florida Property, USA Architecture Images
Faena House Condos for Sale in Miami
Sep 30, 2020
Miami Beach is recognized for its culture, activities, and amenities. One of the great advantages of living here is that a car is generally not necessary. Beaches, restaurants, shops, and schools are all within walking or cycling distance. It is divided into three areas: North Beach, providing escape and relaxation, South Beach, offering dynamic nightlife, and Mid Beach, featuring its famous Miami Modern architecture.
Investing in Real Estate in Miami
Due to its dynamism and attractiveness, Miami is an ideal choice for an investor who wishes to get into a profitable real estate business. Indeed, the Magic City is one of the most popular for real estate investment in Florida. Its market is attracting more and more investors. So what are the advantages of buying real estate in Miami?
- Diverse range of property types. From villas to luxury condos, the choice is promising here.
- Strong rental demand paired with purchase prices that are relatively low compared to rental costs. Miami is a booming city now, offering decent employment and hosting many big companies that attract manpower, not to mention flourishing tourism in the region.
- Easy access to the property. A visa for starting a business is not required, and one needs just a bank account to make an investment.
- Very favorable tax regime. The state of Florida does not collect income taxes, with only federal payroll taxes charged. Moreover, there is no wealth tax.
All in all, purchasing real estate in Miami is a profitable business, but which neighborhood is the best to invest in? Let’s have a closer look at one of the most iconic districts in U.S. culture.
The Potential of the Right Location
South Beach Miami is a district for those who like to party and go out regularly. This is a neighborhood that never sleeps and where it is impossible to get bored. Bars, cocktails, shopping, and volleyball on endless beaches – this is what Miami Beach has to offer to its visitors and what most tourists usually come for.
However, the district also conceals other hidden treasures:
- Art Deco style. South Beach has the largest concentration of Art Deco constructions in the world. These candy-colored hotels create a special atmosphere in the area.
- Ocean Drive at night. Art Deco is also distinguished by neon lights, and a night out on Ocean Drive always feels like nowhere else in the world due to this particular vibe.
- Cultural heritage. The Wolfsonian, housed in a lovely Neo-Mediterranean building, and the Bass are famous among art lovers.
- Shopping. Lincoln Road is the ideal street for this purpose. From souvenir shops to luxury brands, including major international chains, both locals and tourists usually spend a good part of the day in this pedestrian zone.
EMRE Group, the leading real estate company in South Florida, offers various accommodation types in this attractive neighborhood. The full list of the real estate available for purchase in Miami is shown at https://exploremiamirealestate.com/.
Faena House Сondos in Miami Beach
If you are interested in buying a luxury oceanfront apartment, Faena House is an optimal solution. This easily distinguished 18-story residential complex built in 2015 comprises 47 condos. It is located right nearby South Beach and Bal Harbour’s boutiques and within a 20-minute drive away from Downtown Miami.
The Faena Miami building features a wide range of exclusive amenities:
- modern fitness center
- spa with sauna and steam rooms
- underground parking
- beach club
- clubhouse with an advanced sound system
- round-the-clock security
Finished with marble and oak, Faena House condos are equipped with the most advanced fixtures and appliances like smart climate control systems, panoramic windows and doors, walk-in closets, and unique oversized wraparound balconies overlooking the ocean.
Miami Architecture Designs – chronological list
Sun Path House in Miami Beach
photograph : Casey Kelbaugh
Sun Path House in Miami Beach
Design Architects: SAOTA
photo : Adam Letch
Miami Architecture Tours by e-architect : exclusive guided walks