September in London Events, Visiting UK Capital City, Architecture
Travel to London in September
Autumn Events in Southeast England: UK Capital City Visit 2019
30 Sep 2019
September in London, what to do – Exhibitions, music, gastronomy and outdoor fun
After the summer season, if you travel to London in September you will find pleasant temperatures and fewer tourists in the city. Summer comes to an end but the days are still long, so you will have more opportunities to enjoy incredible walks. Check some tips to take advantage of London in September.
September in London is an especially full month in events, many of which are totally free! Appointments with art, design, fashion, cinema, fun: London is always ready to please everyone.
What is the weather like in London in September?
The temperatures are going down but you can still have fun without problems outdoors: the maximum can exceed 20 ° C, so you only need to warm up (the best is for layers of clothing) in the early morning and after dark. September in London is not the rainiest month of the year, but you can always expect a little rain, so it would be better to have an umbrella on hand or, better yet, bring a small raincoat.
Flights and hotels in London in September
The further the month of September progresses, the lower the prices, so it is easy to find some interesting offer of hotels and flights to prepare the fall campaign. In the month that starts autumn in London, you will find activities and events for all tastes and ages: from fashion dates, festive barbecues or a convention of tattoo artists, even night markets, film sessions or dream dinners … All this and much more is a sample of how much can be done in London in September.
What to do? Here are some of them!
– Buckingham Palace Summer Opening
– Changing of the guard in London: September dates
– Open House London
– London Design Festival
– London Fashion Week Festival
– Meatopia Festival
– Thames cruise with lunch on board
– The Great River Race – London’s River Marathon
– Bermondsey Street Festival
Other fabulous plans to enjoy London
Discover the most interesting events and activities to do in London. There are varied plans and amount of things to do in September in London. In addition to these proposals, I tell you many more.
– Embark on a Thames cruise. Take advantage of the good weather to navigate the Thames admiring a unique perspective on London. With the River Red Rover ticket from City Cruises, you can get on and off the boat – for the whole day, when and how many times you want – at any of the city’s main docks.
– Enjoy the best views of London. Whether from the top of The Shard or uploaded to the London Eye, it is worth discovering London from a bird’s eye view
– Watch a West End show, where London’s best musicals live
– Go to museums. London has some essential and world-famous museums. The best thing is that almost everyone can visit for free and many of them close late so you can enjoy exhibitions and evening events.
Are you planning to stay in the city for a weekend? Want to keep your memories in London forever? You might need an Event Photographer London!
Visiting London Architecture
Contemporary London Buildings Visit
Architecture Walking Tours London by e-architect
London Architecture Designs – chronological list
Canaletto Tower, 257 City Road, Islington
Design: UNStudio, architects
photography © Hufton+Crow, © EvaBloem
Canaletto Tower Building
Dollar Bay, Isle of Dogs
Design: SimpsonHaugh Architects
photo © Hufton+Crow
Dollar Bay Building
Second Home new Spitalfields rooftop space
Design: architects SelgasCano
photo : Iwan Baan
Second Home Rooftop Space London
Comments / photos for the Travel to London in September page welcome