Heart of Europe Dubai World Resort, UAE Architecture Design
The Heart of Europe, Dubai
UAE World Resort Development design by A-cero Architects
3 Apr 2014
Design: A-cero, Spain
Location: Dubai, UAE
About The Heart of Europe
The World Resort in Dubai
Welcome to the world’s only island destination that brings together the very best of European designs, heritage and hospitality in a truly breathtaking and unique island setting. This is more than just a destination; this is a lifestyle like no other – a place where the rhythm of life is just the way people need it to be. A tranquil haven that captures the very essence of effortless European living and creates a vacation experience that goes beyond imagination.
The Heart of Europe is a cluster of six islands owned by Kleindienst Group on iconic The World project in Dubai and offers an unrivalled resort and leisure experience. This is a destination that inspires adventure.
The journey of discovery is based on destinations throughout Europe, spread over the islands of Germany, Monaco, Switzerland, St Petersburg and Sweden, each boasting a unique design. The Heart of Europe is a celebration of the continent’s artistic and cultural treasures with each country capturing a different facet of Europe’s unique character and truly epitomising all there is to love about elegant timeless European living.
The Heart of Europe, Dubai World Resort design by A-cero Architects
Kleindienst Group has partnered with some of the world’s best architects and technology providers to give The Heart of Europe its signature style of modern design infused with characteristics of the host nations.
The Heart of Europe has been conceived to capture the authentic charm of each European town. For example Monaco has all the elegance and opulence of the French Riviera with its magnificent, contemporary villas and luxurious boats and Sweden features unique designs with a central marketplace that encompasses the traditions of Stockholm’s famous Saluhall markets.
The Heart of Europe is also a beacon of sustainability and innovative designs, with green features that distinguish it as one of the worlds most environmentally and forward-thinking destinations.
When complete the first class vacation destination will house private luxury hotel villas, various hotel concepts and unique floating villas. The key concepts of the project include:
• The world’s first outdoor climate controlled areas with the world’s first ‘rain and snow’ lined streets
• European inspired streets and Plaza Boutique Hotels with a vast array of dining and nightlife options
• Mont Royal – a five star luxury Family Hotel which is the first of its kind in this region. It will offer hotel suites with a range of Princess, Queen and Royal Suites, unique floating villas and large hotel villas
• The Aviary – at the Mont Royal Family Hotel guests can pay a visit to the aviary featuring exotic birds from all around the world.
• Mont Royal Waterpark & Children’s Royal Clubs – Guests can experience a day full of wet and wild kid’s fun, with several slides and lazy rivers on display, surrounded by a beautiful sparkling lagoon environment. A number of different children’s clubs will be on display created to provide the most entertaining experience for all ages. This will include Mother’s Royal Club – designed to give the ‘Queen’ of the family a great and relaxing time while children are being taken care off.
• The ultimate five star luxury Empress Elisabeth Wedding Hotel with beautiful wedding gardens offering the wedding experience of a lifetime
• Some of Europe’s most talented street performers, from playful acrobats and dancers to eclectic artists and musicians.
• One of the most adventurous underwater worlds surrounded by a beautiful lagoon environment
• A year round calendar featuring some of the world’s most exciting acts and events
• Unique European retail and food and beverage concepts that have not been brought to this region before.
• Opportunities to interact with various exotic island wildlife and tamed animals such as land turtles and island deer’s.
• The Main Arrival Gate – As guests head from the main land to the islands they will be met with a beautiful waterfront scene reminiscent of the Cote d’Azur and gorgeous Mediterranean inspired Arch. This Arch is home to the Presidential Suites – an exclusive and luxurious offering by Empress Elisabeth Wedding Hotel.
• The Boardwalk – A delightful promenade makes its way along the shore in the shadows of the Cote d’Azur style buildings rising up nearby.
• Private and Public Beach – For those looking to just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather they can make their way to the tranquil, white sandy beaches.
• The Aquarium – The lagoon bridges enclose the world’s largest open aquarium, an enormous natural pool of saltwater that is home to coral reefs and hundreds of species of underwater creatures and an adventurous underwater world.
• Adult Pool & Marina – The Island of Monaco features a natural adult pool bar and marina, where the cities socialites gather to enjoy the sun and the free spirited environment.
• The Spa – Guests can choose from a wide-variety of massage options in addition to spending time in one of the hot springs, and being treated by the Gurus of their health and beauty professions.
• Convention Center – The large convention center will host corporate events, conventions of many kinds, traditional large weddings and major trade and fashion shows
For more information visit www.thoe.com
The Heart of Europe images / information from Kleindienst Group
Location: Dubai, UAE
UAE Buildings by A-CERO
A-Cero Architects Office in UAE (Dubai) : UAE Architects
UAE Architectural Designs
Dubai Architecture Designs – chronological list
Dubai Architecture Tours by e-architect
Contemporary Architecture in Dubai – architectural selection below:
Coca-Cola Arena, City Walk
photo courtesy of architects
Global architecture firm Populous celebrates its first arena concept design in the Middle East. With a capacity of 17,000, the arena becomes the largest multi-purpose indoor arena in the region and, by incorporating climate control throughout the building.
Design: Zaha Hadid Architects
photograph : Laurian Ghinitoiu
The Opus Hotel in Dubai
Comments / photos for The Heart of Europe – Dubai Architecture design by A-cero Architects page welcome