Reynaers fire-resistant products, ARCHITECT@WORK 2019, Property Design
Reynaers fire-resistant products at ARCHITECT@WORK
Property Event at The Old Truman Brewery, UK – Architectural Design Article
11 Jan 2019
Reynaers fire-resistant products
Reynaers to exhibit fire-resistant products at ARCHITECT@WORK 2019
Date: 30-31 January 2019
Venue: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1
Reynaers, the leading provider of aluminium systems, is delighted to announce that it will be exhibiting at the ARCHITECT@WORK 2019 show.
Hosted at The Old Truman Brewery in London, Reynaers will showcase its industry-leading approach to fire safety through its fire-resistant products and the Reynaers Fire Partners scheme.
Its state-of-the-art fire-resistant products have been verified in an optimised European testing programme with the option of 30 or 60-minute fire prevention preferences.
Reynaers has partnered with accredited, independent fire safety training schemes Certifire and FIRAS that, once completed, allow manufacturers and contractors to install Reynaers fire-resistant products. Those who are qualified will become a member of Reynaers Fire Partners scheme and only accredited Fire Partners can purchase Reynaers fire products from Reynaers Ltd.
ARCHITECT@WORK 2019 is the leading architectural showcase of over 200 innovative products and offer the latest innovations in surface solutions, lighting technology as well as interior and exterior fixtures and fittings.
All 64 exhibitors have been through a rigorous selection process, with an external judging panel overseeing the product selection to ensure that this is one of the UK’s most highly respected trade shows of its kind.
Reynaers will be exhibiting at stand number 48, where information can be found regarding both the fire-resistant products and the Reynaers Fire Partners scheme.
For more information on Reynaers Fire Products, contact Reynaers Limited, Tel: 0121 421 1999, or email: email@example.com.
For more information on ARCHITECT@WORK 2019 visit www.architect-at-work.co.uk/.
- Reynaers is a leading UK aluminium systems supplier of sustainable aluminium solutions for windows, doors, curtain walling, sliding systems, sun screening and conservatories.
- The family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium employs more than 1,700 workers in 40+ countries and has 5000+ customers worldwide. Its UK division is based in Birmingham.
- Reynaers offers an extensive support and training service for its partners, including contractors, fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- A dedicated showroom featuring Reynaers’ commercial, trade and high-end domestic products is now open in Birmingham, as well as a brand-new Training Centre and new installation rig designed for development, training and testing.
- Not only does Reynaers offer a wide range of standard solutions, but it also offers bespoke aluminium solutions for industrial and commercial projects.
- Reynaers products and services offer high quality systems that meet the most stringent demands for comfort, security, architectural design and energy efficiency. Its systems satisfy the international ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured by Design, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers is headed by industry expert Richard Hall, who is available for media interviews.
- Visit: reynaers.co.uk
Address: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QR, UK
Location: The Old Truman Brewery, London, England, UK
London Architect – design practice listing on e-architect
Colney Hatch Lane homes, Barnet, North London
image courtesy of architects
Colney Hatch Lane Housing
Comments / photos for the Reynaers fire-resistant products at ARCHITECT@WORK page welcome
Website: The Old Truman Brewery